Sunday, January 9, 2011

Unitarian Fellowship

I have been invited to speak at the Unitarian Fellowship service this Sunday (the 16th). My topic is "From Cynicism to Hope", how I have maintained (and restored) my idealism in the face of a cynical age. There will also be poetry and music, and the service is open to all.

The Unitarian Fellowship is at 129 South Algoma, and the service starts at 10:30am.

Next week gets me in to the swing of things, my classes have started up for my "victory lap" semester. I have returned to LU to complete the 3 half-courses required to get "Honours" attached to my existing BA in Political Science.

Next week also has me in meetings for the Cambrian Players Board, the Public Library Board, and the Earthwise Advisory Committee. I am looking forward to the new challenges these groups will offer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment